10 Tiny Things That Really Annoy Tidy People
How anyone can sleep in a bed without sheets is beyond you.
1. Small things like dirty dishes being left in the sink, rather than just beside the sink, make you murderous.
Or you know, being washed up straight away.
2. Toothpaste being treated like this.
Poor toothpaste, trapped behind its dried dead remains.
3. When crumbs somehow get in the butter.
Mmm someone else’s old toast dust all over my new toast, just what I always wanted. NOT.
4. When people don’t take the 34 seconds to take the old empty toilet roll off the toilet roll holder, and put a new one on.
No one’s time is this precious.
5. Or the 23 seconds it takes to put a new bin bag in the bin.
6. Empty containers being mysteriously left in the fridge.
Why? No seriously. Why?
7. When people think that the place for egg shells is back in the egg box, with all the nice unopened eggs.
The place is the bin.
8. Teabags being left to rot in the sink.
The idea that you need to drain them before putting them in the bin is wrong. The bin is a big boy, it can take the 5 little drips that come out of a wet tea bag.
9. When people stack the dishwasher inefficiently.
Or when they cram too much in and nothing gets clean.
10. When kitchen cupboards don’t have a system.
Is that the right place for that mug? Does anyone think that’s the right place for that mug???
Create your own
Want to create your own
News, List, Quiz, Poll or Video
and see it on Live98.FM?